Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Visit From a Secret Santa!

I was excited to open the gift from my Secret Santa today... it has been sitting under my Christmas tree for several weeks tempting me to take an early peek. All I can say is wow! My Secret Santa was very generous! I am thrilled to have received several command figures for my Carthaginian army including Gallic and Iberian chieftains and some Carthaginian veteran leadership. These are all from Relic Miniatures and I can hardly wait to get some of these painted and onto the game table. Whoever my Secret Santa is out there, I thank you very, very much - these are perfect!

Even more than receiving a gift, I was thrilled to be a Secret Santa. I am pretty sure I found some things to give that the person on the receiving end will be pretty happy with - I'm going to pop over to their blog and see if there is an update. :)

Also a big thank you to Ian and his wife Cath for organizing the Secret Santa exchange for us bloggers. It was a fantastic idea and I look forward to doing it again next year!

Secret Santa Gifts!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Those look nice, can't wait to see them painted up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look nice and I too am looking forward to seeing you work your magic

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't Santa, but the postman who brought me some nice gifts! :-D But I do like what your Secret Santa brought you, and I'm looking forward to see them painted!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete