After finishing up the basing of the Scutarii yesterday, I thought I would take a look at the state of the army.
- Two standard units of Liby-Phoenician veterans
- Two standard units of Spanish Scutarii
- Two small units of Ligurian slingers
- One standard unit of Liby-Phoenician cavalry
- One elephant and crew
- Three command stands including Hannibal and Mago Barca
That is 100 figures, 11 horses and 1 elephant painted and based for this project since August 17, 2012. That is six months work. Not bad.
These guys are going to battle against Aaron's Romans tomorrow. Wish them luck, and may the blessing hand of Tanit protect them and the arm of Ba'al Hammon smite the enemy.